Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

‘My Flightpath’ – a cool new tool on ba.com

British Airways launched a new tool on ba.com yesterday – ‘My Flightpath’.

You can access it here (log-in required).

When BA launched Lifetime Tier Points last year, they were forced into assembling lots of data on your British Airways trip history.  Someone clearly thought that it was a shame to see this data go to waste!

So, log in via the link above and this is what you will now see.  The data here is for my 2 year old.  In reality he has done more than this but we didn’t bother getting him a BAEC number until he took his first revenue flight!

Your dashboard – a quick summary of where you have flown on BA and partners:

My Flightpath Dashboard 2

Your cities and countries – a map of where you have been:

My Flightpath Map 2

and finally

Your badges – try to collect a few badges (no prizes!) for ticking off some arbitrary targets:

My FLightpath Badges 2

It doesn’t have any great purpose (except, looking at the Flyertalk discussion on this, to convince a lot of people that BA must have calculated their lifetime tier points wrongly!), but I bet you end up sneaking a look ….

Comments (35)

• tony says:

I see it did manage to pick up a BE flight I took years back, EDI-BHX. A client booked it so I ended up on a BA code ^

• Ianmac says:

These figures are rubbish. I always have my Membership number on flight reservations.
    My wife and I always fly together. According to BA I took a one-way flight to Brazil, and never came back; my wife was not on the flight (but actually sat next to me!).
    Nice idea BA, poorly implemented.

• Thunderbirds says:

Seems pretty accurate for my flights back to 1999 though I joined the BAEC in 1995 so I don’t know how far back this goes. It does include all my reward flights, and all in English…! would have been more interesting if they had based an IHG style Big Win on the data.

• Fenny says:

I’m sure it’s missing some of my flights from 97-2000, in the days when I actually used to fly all over the place. On the other hand, I didn’t realise I’d been to Edinburgh so many times when we were closing the Shotts plant.

• Phil says:

Its only a bit of fun, it gives a general overview of your flying. Who cares if codeshare or redemption flights are wrong, or there is the odd error. My 499 hours didn’t include the 2hrs I was grounded at AMS in 2004. I will email them now.

• Mikeact says:

Interesting, but quite a lot of missing flights. …not that it bothers me in the slightest. Eg 1990/1. None of my Aus business flights are there, but who cares? My only comment is that having retired not so long ago, it would have been nice to be able to retain one or two’perks’ in recognition of a long time BA customer with many years of Gold…like my KL/AF ‘Platinum for Life’ membership. Taking my wife to visit some of the places I used to visit on business, we now have to walk past the BA lounges, when it would be nice sometimes to call in for a cup of tea or whatever. ….heyho, not the end of the world.

• BD701 says:

Just tried this out and got:
    System error

Sorry, we can’t show your information because of a system error. Please try again later.

🙁