Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

£20 passes for No 1 Traveller airport lounges on Travelzoo

Travelzoo is currently offering passes to certain No 1 Traveller airport lounges for just £20.  The size of the saving varies by airport but this is not a bad deal for the facilities offered.

The voucher is valid at London Heathrow Terminal 3, Stansted Airport, Birmingham Airport and Edinburgh Airport.

I ran some pictures of the new Edinburgh lounge last week and it does look very pleasant.

No 1 Traveller Edinburgh 2

Note that Gatwick, which I also wrote about recently, is NOT included.

This might be worth a splurge if heading off on a special holiday this Summer, or as a treat for someone else.  The deal can be found here at Travelzoo.

Comments (10)

• Frank Whittle says:

Any opinions on whether the No. 1 lounge at Stansted is any good?

• Simmo says:

Its not the biggest, and located right at the far end of the terminal (If I remember, next to the majority of Ryanair flights.

The bar the same as the Gatwick version, but doesnt feel too special.

• Mark says:

I was just about to ask the same question Frank. Flying from stansted in a couple of week on a “Gentlemans Weekend”

Do they have alcohol included ?

• Mark says:

Erm, it’s only £20 at stansted anyway, so not much of a saving.

• Frank Whittle says:

Fair comment… though to be honest I was just cheekily using this HFP post to hang a question on about the No.1 Stansted lounge.

(Also, I’ve seen elsewhere a suggestion that this remaining No. 1 lounge at Stansted might close – the other one on the pier for the Easyjet flights having already closed fairly recently – anyone know if there’s any truth in this?)

• flyforfun says:

Anyone used Heathrow T3? I’ve a 2pm flight, so is £20 worth it if lunch is included there?

Also how panoramic are the views of the runway as they claim?

• James Henson says:

I used the lounge in Terminal 3 prior to an Emirates flight to Dubai. The interior of the lounge was very pleasant with plenty of places to sit and relax. The cinema area inside is a nice touch. A decent selection of drinks was available, although I found the included food to be basic and limited. There is an additional charge for substantive extra hot food from recollection and the burger I paid £10 extra for was disappointing and cold. If you are looking for a decent meal before your flight you would probably be better spending your £20 in one of the terminal’s restaurants.

• signol says:

No 1 are two for one entry with Taste card, and some others, including Caxton FX currency card. Also the Airport Angel card includes No 1, at Stansted at least.