Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Hilton HHonors launches ‘Triple Your Trip’ for the Autumn

Hilton HHonors has launched its Autumn promotion – ‘Triple Your Trip’.

If the name sounds familiar, it is because Hilton ran the same promotion last year!

Hilton Gold 350

It is a very simple one

The promotion runs from September 1st to December 31st

You earn triple base points for every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night

You earn double base points for every Monday – Thursday night

ALL Hilton Group hotels, including Conrad, Waldorf-Astoria, Hampton etc, are taking part (for once!)

You MUST register in advance via this link

One benefit that this promotion has over the competing Marriott MegaBonus offer (which I will cover tomorrow) is that EVERY stay counts.  The Marriott ‘double points’ offer, which is what most people were offered, only kicks in on your second stay.  The Hilton promotion also starts two weeks earlier.

Some people report being offered an extra bonus after registration.  My wife did not get offered anything, but I received this message:

“In addition to earning Double Points Monday-Thursday nights and Triple Points Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights, you’re eligible to receive 4,000 Bonus Points on your 4th stay during the Triple Your Trip Promotion.”

It is highly unlikely that I will do four Hilton stays before the year end, but I appreciate the gesture!

To register, and see if you are targetted for an additional visit, you need to log in via this page.

(Want to earn more hotel points?  To see our complete list of promotions from the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

Comments (36)

• DV says:

The surprise bonus was 2000 points on my first stay for me.

• Robbie says:

Good point ^

I’ve never actually bothered to check in the past when I’ve stacked offers as I never reconcile HHonors.

• Kiran says:

My bonus promotion is 2000 HHonors points for the first stay.

• Danksy says:

Nice one! Mrs Danksy just got a HHonors card and we are going to be staying a few times in September to take advantage of the 2.5k bonus for the first four stays. Sadly she didn’t get the bonus email!

Danksy

• Peter Taysum says:

I’ve also got 2000 for first trip. I’ve got several stays coming up as part of three stays to Gold as per Rob’s previous, so am also hoping it’s stackable…

If I get the Gold, then what are the rules to progress to Diamond having “jumped” as I might be close to this…?

Thanks
    Peter

• David says:

I have a mattress run to Munich for 3 nights in September coming up (well 1 at Heathrow, 1 in Munich & 1 at Munich Airport) so I get to qualify the Miles & More Gold status for 3 stays offer. This cheered me up even more!

• Andre says:

Slightly OT, could anyone advise me what would be the best hotel in London to use my reward from their credit card? Conrad, Waldorf or the one Park Lane?
    Andre

• Rob says:

Conrad by a long way if you look purely at rooms and service but location is a little odd, next to New Scotland Yard. The Waldorf is NOT part of the W-A chain, it is a Hilton brand and operates at that level. Hilton Park Lane offers great views if you get a high room and location is good but hotel has seen better days.