Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Earn up to 50,000 bonus Club Carlson (Radisson, Park Inn) points with their Spring promotion

UPDATE – OCTOBER 2020:  This article is now out of date, but don’t worry.  We produce a monthly summary of the top hotel bonus point offers – please click HERE or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ menu above.

Click here for our article on Radisson’s current ‘5,000 bonus points per stay’ promotion which runs until 31st December 2020. You can register for the offer by clicking here.

Club Carlson, the loyalty programme for Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn and Country Inns & Suites, has announced a new bonus points promotion running until 31st July.

It is a very simple one.  You need to register here and you will receive bonus points based on the number of nights you stay during the offer:

5,000 points for two nights

10,000 extra points after five nights

10,000 extra points after ten nights

25,000 extra points after 15 nights

….. which makes a total of 50,000 points.

Club Carlson bonus points

I tend to value Club Carlson points at around 0.33p following the changes last year which increased many top hotels to 70,000 points per night.  This means that you are looking at around £175 of value for completing 15 nights, and of course these points are on top of your usual base earnings.

Only cash nights count towards the promotion.  Redemptions, both ‘cash and points’ and points, do not qualify.

What I like about this promotion is that it kicks in at a low level.  You only need to stay two nights to receive something.  Club Carlson is also an American Express Membership Rewards partner so you can top up your account if needed at the generous 1:3 ratio.

Remember that you need to register for this promotion via this link.

I will add the details to our ‘Hotel Promos’ page which covers all current hotel deals.

Comments (9)

• Kenneth Tan says:

Great timing. I have a weekend stay at a Radisson tonight

• Danksy says:

The most buggy and inconsistent of loyalty tracking schemes based on my own experience! Still waiting for points to post from my stay in Malmö in February!

• Tom says:

Yep. I had a whale of a time collecting points from one of the promos earlier in the year. Ended up beginning a credit card chargeback before they backed down and gave me the bonus I was entitled to!

• Nick says:

Without wishing to sound ungrateful, it seems to me that club Carlson offers are getting a bit less exiting. A year or so ago I used to rack up more points than I could use though their very generous promotions, but over the last 12 months ihg have been miles ahead of them.

• Tom says:

If the number of comments is anything to go by, this isn’t an especially exciting promo!

• Alan says:

Personally I normally find it hard to beat fee-free so I’d probably use the European card.

• Genghis says:

It depends if you have a spend target to hit. If so, I’d probably take the 3% FX hit on Amex gold and get 1% return (MR points) for net 2% cost. Otherwise I’d use your European card

• Alan says:

Yes, definitely agree re spend target if you don’t have a GBP way to hit it (or if this would let you cancel a fee paying card earlier). For routine spending I find the returns too low with Amex to be worth 3%.

• Alexey says:

Btw , there is currently another Club Carlson promo – you can book hotels with 25% off for weekends – see on their website