Save 15% on Official Gatwick Parking

A very quick one here!

Official Gatwick Parking has launched two new deals for anyone looking to pre-book the airport-run car parks this Summer.

Via this link (click) you save 15% on the official long-stay car park for trips completed by 20th July.

Via this link (click) you save 10% on long-stay, short-stay and Premium, valid for any dates to 31st March 2019

Official Gatwick Parking discount code

LOT Polish Airlines to launch London City to Budapest
New American Express hotel discounts launched

Hilton India and SEA sale

Comments

1. Kevin Chin says:

OT regading Avios.

I booked and flew with Malaysia airline 3 months ago and provided my BA executive account No during the booking process. However I have yet received my Avios so far. I checked with Malaysia airline and they asked me to check with BA. Is this is the right approach?

2. Kilburnflyer says:

I think there has been a significant decrease in card offers available on “co-branded” Amex cards such as BA, SPG etc… Only card that seems to get a healthy amount of offers for me is Amex Gold, so a similar experience to you Rob. That merchant cap coming into play do we think?

• Mark2 says:

The only offer that I have used, muchly, is Esso which was on BAPP.

• Possibly. All the promo stuff we are seeing from Amex is Gold/Plat. On the other hand if you only have a cobrand you wouldn’t know Gold had better offers ….

3. I called American Express to complain about my offers the other day. I recently cancelled my Gold Charge Card which consistently had about 30 odd offers on, my British Airways Premium card never has more than 5 which is a joke. They are looking into it but I doubt I’ll hear anything, I never have more than half a dozen on my BA card for some reason and regularly miss out of some decent offers

4. Matthew says:

OT but a quick question about Amex referrals. If I refer someone for a card and they pick a different one which bonus would I get? Do I receive the referral bonus for the card I refer from or the one they end up choosing?

5. James L says:

OT – I have the PRGC since April, (22000MR), companion credit card (5000MR), supplementary card (3000 MR) , all bonuses now received. What is the best course of action now? Upgrade to platinum? Also, will there be a hard search on your credit report if you upgrade? Thanks!

6. James T says:

OT – I have the PRGC since April (22000MR), companion credit card (5000MR), supplementary card (3000MR), all bonuses now received. What is the best course of action now? Cancel both Companion and supplementary and upgrade to platinum? Also, will there be a hard search on your credit report if you upgrade? Thanks