BA sale

(SOLD OUT) TODAY ONLY: LEVEL flights from Gatwick to Vienna at 2p return

EDIT: This offer is now officially showing as ‘sold out’ on the flylevel.com website

We wrote the other day about IAG’s launch of LEVEL as a low-cost short-haul carrier based out of Vienna.  With flights due to launch on 17th July, they are desperate to shift seats.

For TODAY ONLY, LEVEL is selling 50,000 seats at 1 Eurocent each.  Availability is very generous.

For HFP readers, the only route of interest is likely to be London Gatwick to Vienna.  2 Eurocents return gets you a flight plus cabin baggage.

Other routes are Vienna to Palma, Barcelona, Malaga, Venice, Olbia, Ibiza, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Milan Malpensa, Dubrovnik, Larnaca, Alicante, Valencia and Bilbao.

Gatwick flights start on 17th July.  Other routes have later start dates.

The fare is easily available as you can see above, from July to October.

Because LEVEL does not have its own booking site yet, you need to book at the Vueling website here.  Search for a random set of dates and, once you have that on screen, you will see a ‘View whole month’ option.

Vueling LEVEL

The Vueling website is here – note that it is running slowly …..

Get 30% off Eurostar Standard Premier tickets
Earn up to 20,000 bonus Avios with new Kaligo.com hotel promotion!

Hilton India and SEA sale
BA sale

Comments

1. Lozza says:

Can these IB+ be transferred between IB account holders?
    Looking at an Iberia redemption with Avios. Wonder if possible anyone wants to do a deal of IB+ points for BEAC? Is this possible?

2. Memesweeper says:

Idea: A head for points Whatsapp group which alerts when stories get published — so slackers like me don’t miss bargains like this!

3. Does anyone want to buy a ticket for the HFP party on Monday at cost price? I now can’t make it. Will send ticket first and accept Amazon voucher as payment.

4. Michael says:

Now working on Chrome. Very poor experience with the whole maintenance screen and now ‘sold out’ unfortunately

5. Telegram is much better than WhatsApp for big groups

6. Alexey says:

OT : Quick q : where did you book BA flights on Iberia site ? I have been trying to search , but get response that there is no connecting flight between 2 cities I selected , while BA definately fly there … is it another web site issue ? or there is some special way to look for partner flights ?

7. Roger1* says:

Has only one person thanked Rob? I’ll double that. Thanks, Rob. I’d never have known about this offer without you. Oh, and I suggest the current Defence Secretary’s advice to the Russians applies to the moaners and doubters. 😀 ( https://metro.co.uk/2018/03/15/best-responses-gavin-williamson-telling-russia-go-away-shut-7390164/ )

I was late to this, but still managed 2x 0.01 seats outbound – well, 3, see below – combined with inbound at £23.

Still with impaired mobility, I booked an extra seat. This cost £23 + 0.01 and immediately reserves seats near the front. I chickened out and paid £8-ish for Mrs Roger’s seat, so we have complete rows to ourselves – our own ‘Club class’ cabin. 🙂

8. Roger1* says:

Credit card fee: I tried numerous cards. Although Visa, MC and AmEx cards were exempt from a fee – the law, remember? – I could not find a way of avoiding the corporate card fee. Still, for £2 or so, I sucked up.

FWIW, I tried Curve debit, Nationwide Visa debit, BAPP AmEx, Aqua MC credit and Tandem MC credit. And Curve was rejected outright.

Airport tax: total of £22.91 included in the fare (not split between sectors). Gosh!

• Roger1* says:

Just to be clear, the credit card fee only showed in the dropdown box against corporate cards; personal cards showed no such surcharge.

something to remember should I ever book at vueling.com.

9. chrisdf says:

Thanks Rob,

The Mother in Law has wanted to go for some time so got some October returns at £25 each for here and the wife Saturday to Tuesday. Sort myself out with a break now…

10. Roger1* says:

While on vueling.com, I checked Luton-Zurich, just in case there was an offer. No more! Pity. LTN is a local-ish bus ride away with no drop-off or parking fee.(on the bus 😉 ).

It’s now LGW-ZRH but winter only at what looks like high prices.

11. Roger1* says:

Yes, but I was charged for using my personal card.

Glitch? Possibly, but how could I pay without incurring card fees? Answer, I couldn’t, and didn’t. I paid up and swallowed the £2 corporate card fee for using a personal card for this admittedly low value transaction.

Doesn’t make it right. 😉