I am not focusing on the Economy deals although if you follow the links you will see the pricing.
On Lufthansa, which you can book via this special page:
- London – Shanghai from £579
- London – Qingdao from £579
- London – Hong Kong from £649
- London – Bangkok from £599
- London – Singapore from £579
- Manchester – Beijing from £599
- Manchester – Shanghai from £599
- Manchester – Qingdao from £599
- Birmingham – Beijing from £599
- Birmingham – Shanghai from £599
- Birmingham – Qingdao from £599
- Edinburgh – Beijing from £599
- Edinburgh – Shanghai from £599
- Edinburgh – Qingdao from £599
- Glasgow – Beijing from £599
- Glasgow – Shanghai from £599
- Glasgow – Qingdao from £599
- London – Almaty from £549
You can check the SWISS economy deals, from any of its UK departure points, here.
All deals must be booked by 1st October except China, where the deadline is 8th October.
Travel periods are from 23rd October to 8th December 2018, from 24th December 2018 to 22nd March 2019 and from 22nd April to 18th June 2019. A six day minimum stay applies.
The Lufthansa booking site seems easier to use as you can focus just on Premium Economy sale deals via this page.
Your best option to maximise your miles when paying is American Express Preferred Rewards Gold. This offers double points – 2 per £1 – when you when you book flight tickets directly with an airline. Our review of Amex Gold is here.