Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

LAST CALL: Get the new BA Wine Explorer deal – 14 bottles and 1,000 Avios points for £55

The British Airways Wine Explorer club, run by Laithwaite’s, has a good deal at the moment.  I thought we’d give it another plug today as it finishes this week.

A 12-bottle wine case, chosen from three options (mixed, reds or whites)

2 free bottles of Marlborough Sauvignon and two Dartington Crystal wine tumblers worth £41

1,000 Avios (250 Avios if you are an existing Laithwaite’s customer)

Free delivery

….. for a total cost of £55.

Full details and the order form are here.

British Airways Wine Explorer

There is one snag you need to deal with.

By ordering, you are signing yourself up to Laithwaite’s Wine Plan. Every 8-12 weeks they will automatically send you another 12-bottle wine case. It is very easy to stop this happening – simply give Laithwaite’s a call to cancel your Wine Plan membership, there is no penalty – but you must trust yourself to remember.

The offer runs until next Sunday, 30th September 2018.

It is also worth taking a look at the main BA Wine Explorer website here which has a range of other offers, albeit none with a 1,000 Avios bonus.

Comments (17)

• Matt says:

How are the Avios credited?

I have gone through the order form and am hovering on the ‘place order and pay’ button without having been asked for a BA number.

Do I complete the order then add my BA number to the account afterwards?

• Ken Middleton says:

I got to the same place and wondered the same thing. Having been stung by one of these schemes before when I did not get the points (Virgin), I am rather cautious. I think I will just give them a call later to book and specifically ask about the Avios.

• Brighton Belle says:

I had the same thought but pressed the buy button. You have to phone customer service and have your exec number manually added to the order.. I have done that. The wine hasn’t been delivered yet, The points haven’t posted yet. What could possibly go wrong?

• AndyGWP says:

I just emailed them with my number. They responded with 24 hours and I got the points within the week 🙂

• Alex W says:

Make sure you give them a bogus phone number because they do not stop ringing it.

• Iain says:

Do these offers still apply to customers in Scotland now that our dear leader has impossed minimum pricing in us?

• Simon says:

Had the same issues with nowhere to place the BA Exec number.

Just called and am awaiting a reply.

• Colin says:

I just called to add my BA Exec number and the chap added it there and then, although sounded a little unsure. Let’s see if the points actually get posted…!

• the_real_a says:

The is an AMEX £20 of £75 for Laithwaites currently.

I took advanatge a couple of weeks ago by adding on some extra bottles to make the threshold.

• Maurice says:

I have placed the order through your link, how are the avios credited to my account?