With Marriott Bonvoy now live, Marriott has relaunched its ‘Marriott Moments’ experiences site. You can find it here.
It has added a new batch of O2 concert tickets to its website. These are for the renamed Marriott Bonvoy suite, which comes with full catering and free drinks all night. Here is a review of a Muse concert from the suite.
These concerts are now bookable. The first few have been available for a while but the remainder are new:
- Lady Antebellum, 9th March, 45000 points
- Chris Stapleton, various dates, 45000 points
- Nicki Minaj & Juice Wrld, 11th March, 45000 points
- Post Malone, 14th March, 45000 points
- Childish Gambino, 24th March, 45000 points
- Panic! At The Disco, 29th March, 45000 points
- Drake, 5th / 6th / 9th April, 45000 points
- Shawn Mendes, 20th April, 45000 points
All pricing is for two tickets.
There are also various auction packages available for the England v Scotland rugby match on 19th March. These include full hospitality with Gavin Hastings, and in some cases an overnight hotel stay too.
You can buy or bid for the events here.
How to earn Marriott Bonvoy points and status from UK credit cards (September 2022)
There are various ways of earning Marriott Bonvoy points from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.
The official Marriott Bonvoy American Express card comes with 20,000 points for signing up, 2 points for every £1 you spend and 15 elite night credits per year.
You can apply here.
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points by converting American Express Membership Rewards points at the rate of 2:3.
Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Marriott Bonvoy Gold status for as long as they hold the card? It also comes with Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here and you can apply here.
EDIT: Until 25th October 2022, there is an exceptionally generous sign-up bonus on The Platinum Card. You will receive 60,000 Membership Rewards points – double the usual amount – and £200 to spend at Amex Travel. You need to spend £6,000 within six months to earn the bonus.
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points indirectly:
- American Express Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Rewards Credit Card (10,000 bonus Amex points)
and for small business owners:
- American Express Business Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Business Platinum (40,000 bonus Amex points)
The conversion rate from American Express to Marriott Bonvoy points is 2:3.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)