Earn 3,500 bonus Avios (6,000 in total) with a £250 purchase from Hackett – plus 20% Amex statement credit! (sign-up link fixed)

EDIT:  The sign-up link for 65B Club is now fixed.  There is a special ‘hidden’ sign-up page for BAEC members which is why you couldn’t find it earlier.  Click here to join.  Apologies.

The Hackett / Avios partnership, which originally launched with an exclusive American Express tie-in, is now open to all.  You no longer need to be a British Airways American Express cardholder to benefit.

Until 9th June, Hackett is offering new customers a bonus of 3,500 Avios when they spend £250.

This is on top of the standard Hackett earning rate of 10 Avios per £1 spent.

This offer will double-up with the ‘20% back on every Hackett purchase’ offer which is showing on a lot of American Express accounts at the moment.  This offer also ends on 9th June.

Hackett Avios offer

How do I earn bonus Avios at Hackett?

This new offer is ONLY available to people who are members of the free Hackett 65B club.

If you are not already a member, you can join via this page of the Hackett website.  Membership is free.  You need to add your British Airways Executive Club or Iberia Plus number to your Hackett 65B club profile.

To earn your bonus 3,500 Avios:

you need to make a purchase of £250+ in one transaction before 9th June

your purchase can be in-store or online

you must give your 65B club number at the time of purchase

it must be the first ever order linked to your 65B club account

Be very careful with the final point.  If you are an existing Hackett 65B club member, and you have made a purchase since joining, you won’t be eligible for the 3,500 Avios bonus – although you will get the standard ’10 Avios per £1′.

You might want to consider opening another 65B account and putting your next £250+ purchase through that …..

Avios will be credited within 35 days of the purchase.  The bonus of 3,500 Avios will post separately.

Hackett Avios offer

Next steps …..

This offer looks attractive, especially for anyone who also has the American Express ‘20% back on all Hackett purchases’ offer showing on one of their cards.  If you’ve got this, a £250 purchase would generate 2500 base Avios, 3500 bonus Avios and £50 cashback!

If you want confirmation of how this offer works, you will need to go to ba.com – it is on the ‘news and offers’ page here.  I can’t find the offer on the Hackett site anywhere.

You can sign up for your free membership of the Hackett 65B club on this page of their website.  The benefits of 65B are here.

The general Hackett retail website is here.  If you want to shop in-store, a list of UK shops can be found here.

The (leaked) new Avios partner pricing looks OK if true .... so why is BA keeping shtum?
FIXED AGAIN!: The Amex / Amazon '£25 off £40' coupon started working again on Tuesday

Comments

1. Simon says:

Looks to me that you have to make as purchase to get the invite to the club. The£250 purchase will then need to happen to trigger the bonus etc.

• Spurs Debs says:

I bought my Son something when it was 25 points per £ offer, I don’t recall getting a invite. Will check deleted emails when I have a moment.

• Neil says:

It would appear that way… Fortunately walking past a store in 10 mins so will check out how I could buy something to trigger this also what the range bis it’s been a while!

• Fixed.

2. Jody says:

Any idea if there are restrictions around using this at Bicester Village?

• Memesweeper says:

Well, the primary issue would be you’d have to visit Biscester Village 😉

• Andrew says:

Two stops on a Chiltern Service!

A month ago, I was looking for a new carry-on suitcase for a Delta flight. They have a rather tight 35cm wide limit. I happened to be in South Wales so popped into the Samsonite Shop at Bridgend, but they didn’t have one narrow enough. I then happened to notice the right size in the window of the Timberland Outlet shop. A bargain £30.

Identical Timberland suitcase in Bicester Village the following weekend was £90.

3. Jonathan says:

It’s odd as I have been a 65B member for a long time and have made purchases. Yet they still sent me the email about the bonus 3,500 and I got a call from Hackett about it. Perhaps it will work for existing customers. I’m sure I will soon see.

4. Joel says:

Doesn’t look like there is a way of signing up to 65b on the links provided… unless I’m missing something?

5. Anna says:

OT but no bits – I’m new to Marriott Bonvoy and when I’ve been looking at redemption availability it looks like some hotels have random days blocked at various hotels so that it’s impossible to book a 5 night stay. So Hotel A is available Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, but not Thursday, and Hotel B is available Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri but not Wed. Has anyone else noticed this?

• Tracy says:

Funny enough I have never had this issue before but this week I was just looking at a few points nights at hotels in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto for July 2019 and I came across this exact issue. I am only looking in advance, will probably be traveling July 2020 so I hope it is just because I am trying to book only 2 months in advance…..

• Anna says:

I am booking for April 2020, so the rooms have literally just been released! I don’t know if they are deliberately blocking out these dates or they are just fully booked with things like conferences or weddings. Guess I’ll find out when I get there. Still fairly happy, though as I’ve managed to bag 3 nights at the Westin in Grand Cayman when the cash price would have been just short of $3000.

• Tracy says:

Feels really good to get reward nights bookings on expensive nights, well done. Recently I’ve been experiencing the opposite. Recently cancelled a 10 night reward booking and made a cash booking for J W Marriott Cancun as the cash price just kept dropping…… Still saving all my Hilton points though, fancy the Maldives 🙂

• Crafty says:

Contact the old SPG support address. They will contact the hotel and sort it for you. Did so twice for me.

6. Chopin says:

It says Member does not exist when I try to link my account, have no idea why(I used 8 digit BA memeber No.)

7. Aston says:

First thing I saw on their site just now was a camouflage t-shirt for £115.
    How do places like this not go out of business?

8. Niall says:

Anything to stop this from working for different members of the same BAEC Household Account?

9. david says:

Anyone have any ideas of something which I could buy, that I could sell on afterwards for relative returns? I dont plan on wearing anything from here.

10. where is the 3500 points offer mentioned on the Hackett webpage? I just signed up using the link but didn’t see any reference to bonus avios – is it just automatic?

• It’s automatic. If you click through to the ba.com page I link to towards the end, you see it advertised on there. The image in the article is from an email Hackett sent to 65B members.

11. Terry S says:

Trying to purchase a blazer online at Hackett but there’s nowhere to put the 65B membership No. Any ideas?

‘you must give your 65B club number at the time of purchase’