Hilton has launched a new Asia Pacific sale, with extra discounts for Hilton Honors members.
This offers good value for anyone planning a trip to Australia, China, India, Maldives and Thailand, amongst other places.
This is in addition to Hilton’s current Winter Sale, which covers stays in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You can find out more about the Winter Sale here.
The Asia Pacific Sale means you can save up to 25% on stays across the region. We spy some decent discounts in Tokyo, Bangkok and across China.
There is 20% off the recently reviewed Hilton Hanoi Opera, pictured above, which Rhys visited as part of his review series in Vietnam.
For anyone on the lookout for a honeymoon deal, there’s 25% off a number of Maldives Hilton properties. This includes the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, a superb hotel that a reader reviewed for us back in 2017. The new Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is included, image below. A more affordable taste of Waldorf Astoria can be found at the brand new Waldorf Astoria Bangkok.
Discounts are up to 25% off the Best Available Rate. This includes an additional discount for logged-in Hilton Honors members, except in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
As always with Hilton sales, your room will be non refundable and requires pre-payment. This means that the discount is not the full 25% because you would usually save 10% anyway by pre-paying. You should still see an additional saving, however.
Here are the terms and conditions for the Hilton APAC sale, including the booking dates:
- Discount ranges from 10% to 20% off Flexible Rate or Breakfast Included Rate across all participating properties. Hilton Honors members will receive an additional discount of 5%.
- For Australasia, Japan, Korea, Guam, and Southeast Asia properties: Book between 3 December 2019 and 9am on 12 January 2020. Stays must be between 8 December 2019 and 30 September 2020. Five days advance reservations required.
- For India properties: Book between 3 December 2019 and 9am on 12 January 2020. Stays between 6 December 2019 and 30 September 2020. Three days advance reservations required.
- For Greater China properties: Booked between 3 December 2019 and 9am on 1 February 2020 and completed between 5 December 2019 and 30 September 2020. Two days advance reservations required.
- Blackout dates may apply and vary by property. Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities, and resort fees where applicable. Hilton Honors Membership is required to book the Hilton Honors Members rate.
If you’re in the market for trip to the Far East or Australia before the end of September 2020, this could be a great time to get booking!
Full details of the Hilton APAC Sale can be found here. You need to book by 12th January, except for Greater China where you have an extra couple of weeks.
How to earn Hilton Honors points from UK credit cards (August 2021)
There are various ways of earning Hilton Honors points from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.
Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Hilton Honors Gold status for as long as they hold the card? It also comes with Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here and you can apply here.
Did you know that the Virgin Atlantic credit cards are a great way of earning Hilton Honors points? Two Virgin Points can be converted into three Hilton Honors points. The Virgin Atlantic cards are the only Visa or Mastercard products in the UK which can indirectly earn Hilton Honors points. You can apply here.
You can also earn Hilton Honors points indirectly via American Express Gold, the American Express Rewards Credit Card and – for small business owners – American Express Business Gold and Business Platinum.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)