Radisson Rewards, the loyalty scheme for Radisson, Park Inn and Park Plaza, is offering a 25% rebate on all redemptions.
You MUST register in advance here.
This is NOT the same as a 25% discount. You end up at the same place, but the rebate requires you to have enough points in your Radisson Rewards account to pay the full price. You will then get 25% of the points returned to you within 10 days of check out.
Here are the terms:
- Book by 25th October
- Stay by 20th December
- Category 1 hotels are excluded
- Only 100% points redemptions count
I generally value Radisson Rewards points at 0.33p. In theory, this promotion increases that value to 0.44p. In reality, given that hotel rates are soft at the moment, you may not be much better off than you were.
Remember that Radisson Rewards is one of the best value American Express Membership Rewards redemptions. (Our list of the best Membership Rewards deals is here.) You get 3 Radisson points for every 1 Amex point, which is theory means you should get 1p of value per Membership Rewards points.
This promotion should double up with the current Radisson Rewards ‘5,000 points’ offer. This gets you 5,000 bonus points on every stay before 31st December, including reward stays. Our article on the 5,000 points deal is here and you MUST register here.
You can learn more about the 25% rebate deal, and register, on the Radisson Rewards website here.
PS. There is a parallel deal to get a 15% discount on redeeming your Radisson Rewards points for gift cards. This is not a great deal, even with the discount, and not recommended unless you have a small number of points you are unlikely to use.
How to earn Radisson Rewards points and status from UK credit cards (October 2021)
Radisson Rewards does not have a dedicated UK credit card. However, you can earn Radisson Rewards points by converting Membership Rewards points earned from selected UK American Express cards. These include:
- American Express Preferred Rewards Gold (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 30,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 90,000 Radisson Rewards points. This card is FREE for your first year and also comes with two free airport lounge passes. 30,000 points is a special offer which runs to 9th November 2021.
- The Platinum Card from American Express (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 60,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 180,000 Radisson Rewards points. 60,000 points is a special offer which runs to 2nd November 2021.
- American Express Rewards credit card (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 5,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 15,000 Radisson Rewards points. This card is FREE for life.
Membership Rewards points convert at 1:3 into Radisson Rewards points which is a very attractive rate. The cards above all earn 1 Membership Rewards point per £1 spent on your card, which converts to 3 Radisson Rewards points.
Even better, holders of The Platinum Card receive free Radisson Rewards Gold status for as long as they hold the card. It also comes with Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)