By now, you may have seen that we are running a five day prize giveaway with Jones Bootmaker. Every day until Sunday, a pair of shoes worth at least £89 will be up for grabs.
Friday’s prize is ….
Today we’re offering the chance to win a pair of ‘Elton’ double monk suede shoes. The monk shoe is certainly a classic, but the black suede and double buckle of the ‘Elton’ gives the shoe a more contemporary twist. According to Jones Bootmaker, ‘monk’ shoes garnered their name from alpine monks who introduced buckled shoes in monasteries throughout Europe in the 15th Century.
How to enter
Simply scroll to the competition widgit at the bottom of this article, or click here to enter. You’ll need to ask one very easy question and to enter some contact details (so we can email you if you win!).
There is an option to get an additional entry by signing up to the Jones Bootmaker newsletter. However, you can only sign up once across the 5 day giveaway, so make sure you pick the right prize to double up your entry!
The final two prizes are polished leather styles, so if suede is more in line with your personal style, we recommend doubling up today!
Terms and conditions
Below is a summary of the key terms and conditions you should be aware of, but please make sure you read the full terms and conditions by clicking the link in the competition app.
- This free prize draw is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents only, aged 18 years and over
- Only one entry per household per day
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received
- The prize is one pair of the boots / shoes that are promoted in the competition post that day
- If Jones Bootmaker does not stock the shoe size of the winning entrant, under these circumstances only will Jones Bootmaker provide a voucher to be redeemed at JonesBootmaker.com for the corresponding value of the competition prize, which will be valid for a period of 12 months.
- You will receive a second entry to the competition by opting-in to the Jones Bootmaker newsletter. You can only opt-in once across all five competitions. We will check all opt-in lists before we confirm any winner.
- Entries are not carried forward from day to day – you must enter each day if you wish to enter each competition
Best of luck.