These deals are for travel in 2022. Exact travel dates vary by route.
You must book by 19th August.
All of the flight and holiday deals can be found on the British Airways website. We’ll explain later why booking via BA Holidays may be a better deal.
Travel dates vary by destination – visit the sale website and scroll down to the T&C’s at the bottom to see the full list.
What are the Club World and Club Europe business class flight deals?
It’s fair to say that these prices are low but not exceptionally so. £1,299 to New York is about as good as it gets, but £1,599 to Dubai is toppy – Lufthansa regularly offers this route for £999 in its occasional ‘2-4-1’ sales from the UK.
British Airways is probably hoping that it can get some extra yield due to the smaller number of flights available and the enthusiasm of people to get away next year.
We recommend using the Low Fare Finder tool on ba.com to see which months these fares are available.
Here are a few sample Club World fares:
- New York – £1,299 return
- Los Angeles – £1,599 return
- San Francisco – £1,599 return
- Miami – £1,499 return
- Orlando – £1,499 return
- Tampa – £1,499 return
- Las Vegas – £1,599 return
- Dubai – £1,599 return
The full list of cities included is:
- USA & Canada – New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Austin, Nashville, Boston, Baltimore, Denver, Dallas Fort Worth, Washington, Houston, Mexico City, New Orleans, Chicago, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, San Jose, Montreal, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver
- Asia Pacific – Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok
- Latin America – Rio de Janeiro, Santiago
- Africa – Cape Town, Johannesburg
- Middle East – Dubai
Here are some typical Club Europe sale fares:
- Faro – £233
- Dubrovnik – £245
- Nice – £289
- Malaga – £200
- Malta – £290
- Mallorca – £254
- Tenerife – £304
- Athens – £299
- Thessaloniki – £253
The full list of cities included is: Amman, Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Bilbao, Berlin, Billund, Bologna, Bordeaux, Brindisi, Brussels, Budapest, Cagliari, Cairo, Dubrovnik, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Faro, Frankfurt, Gibraltar, Gothenburg, Geneva, Hanover, Hamburg, Istanbul, Jersey, Kos, Krakow, Lisbon, Lyon, Madrid, Malaga, Malta, Marseille, Moscow, Munich, Milan, Naples, Nice, Oporto, Palma, Paris, Prague, Pisa, Rome, Salzburg, Seville, Tenerife, Thessaloniki, Stuttgart, Tirana, Toulouse, Turin, Venice, Verona, Vienna, Valencia, Warsaw, Zagreb and Zurich.
Get an even better deal with BA Holidays
There are also some good deals over at BA Holidays, assuming you are happy to package a hotel with your flight.
We’ve mentioned this before, but you can make substantial savings when you book a flight + hotel deal with BA Holidays. For example, in the Luxury Sale the Club World flight price to Dubai starts at £1,599 pp. However, if you book Club World flights and 3 nights in a hotel in Dubai via BA Holidays, packages start from £1,509 pp.
Some headline Club World deals are:
- New York: four nights at the 5* InterContinental New York Times Square from £1,399 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 January – 5 February 2022
- Dubai: three nights at the 4* Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates, from £1,509 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 May – 22 May 2022
- San Francisco: five night at the 4.5* InterContinental Mark Hopkins from £1,719 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 January – 5 February 2022
- Las Vegas: four nights at the 4* Luxor from £1,629 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 January – 5 February 2022
- Miami: four nights at the 4* Riu Plaza Miami Beach from £1,629 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 January – 5 February 2022
- Los Angeles: five nights at the 4* Knotts Berry Farm Hotel, from £1,639 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 January – 5 February 2022
- Hong Kong: four nights at the 4* Harbour Plaza North Point from £1,759 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 February – 28 February 2022
Here are typical Club Europe deals:
- Prague: three nights at the 4* Hotel Duo from £289 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 April – 30 April 2022
- Venice: three nights at the 4* NH Padova from £289 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 April – 30 April 2022
- Dubrovnik: seven nights at the 4* Apartments Vila Riva, from £409 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 April – 30 April 2022
- Malaga: seven nights at the 4* Ilunion Fuengirola, from £409 pp, travelling on selected dates between 1 April – 30 April 2022
Why book with BA Holidays?
This HfP article outlines the benefits of using BA Holidays versus booking a cash flight and hotel separately. These include:
- only pay a deposit, which can be as low as £60, now with the balance not due until nearer the date of travel
- 1 bonus Avios for every £1 spent at BA Holidays on top of the usual Avios earned from your flights
- double Avios (3 per £1) on your payment if you use the British Airways Premium Plus American Express card
If you’re travelling before 30th September ….
The following three offers below are no use if you are booking in this sale, as they require you to travel by 30th September, but are well worth looking at if you are considering a September holiday:
- double tier points on your flight if your holiday is started by 30th September (return flight can be later) – small print here
- lounge access and Fast Track at Heathrow if you spend over £1,500 per person on an Economy flights package (travel outbound by 30th September) – small print here
- First Wing and Galleries First access at Heathrow if you spend over £2,500 per person on a Club World holiday (travel outbound by 30th September) – small print here
You can see full details of offers and fares in the Luxury Sale section of the BA website here. It is also worth using the Low Fare Finder tool on ba.com to track down destinations and fares and which months they’re available.
To maximise your miles when paying, your best bet is the British Airways American Express Premium Plus card which earns double Avios (3 per £1) when you book at ba.com or via BA Holidays. You do not get double Avios if you book with the free British Airways American Express card.
Another option is American Express Preferred Rewards Gold which offers double points – 2 per £1 – when you book flight tickets directly with an airline.
The sale ends on 19th August.
How to earn Avios from UK credit cards (September 2021)
As a reminder, there are various ways of earning Avios from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses!
There are two official British Airways American Express cards. Both have increased sign-up bonuses until 2nd November 2021:
You can also get generous sign-up bonuses by applying for American Express cards which earn Membership Rewards points, such as:
The 30,000 points bonus on Amex Gold runs to 9th November 2021. The 60,000 points bonus on The Platinum Card runs to 2nd November 2021.
Run your own business?
We recommend Capital On Tap for limited companies. You earn 1 Avios per £1 which is impressive for a Visa card:
You should also consider the British Airways Accelerating Business credit card. This is open to sole traders as well as limited companies. This card has a limited time offer of 60,000 Avios when you sign up:
Click here to read our detailed summary of all UK credit cards which earn Avios. This includes both personal and small business cards.
(Want to earn more Avios? Click here to visit our home page for our latest articles on earning and spending your Avios points and click here to see how to earn more Avios this month from offers and promotions.)