ENDS SUNDAY: get a fully cancellable hotel deal in citizenM’s Spring Sale
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
This article has been sponsored by citizenM
CitizenM has a spring sale running at the moment, offering 22% off hotel rooms. However, you don’t have long as the offer ends tomorrow (Sunday).
All sale bookings are flexible, and can be cancelled up to 6pm on the day of arrival. This means you have nothing to lose by locking in a booking even if there is a chance you may need to cancel later.
You don’t need to prepay your booking either.
The sale is valid for stays from now until 31st August.
All citizenM hotels are included in the sale, but the number of rooms is limited. That said, I had a look at availability at a few citizenM locations and there are still plenty of rooms at sale prices, including in the UK school holidays. Here are some examples:
- London Shoreditch – from £144 on 30th July (a Saturday AND in the school holidays)
- New York Bowery – from £169 on 1st August
- Copenhagen Radhuspladsen – from £115 on 16th August
You’ll need to sign up to myCitizenM to get the preferential rate. This isn’t really a loyalty programme, despite the name – it’s more of a newsletter sign-up tool. You can do this in the booking process.
CitizenM doesn’t have a points-based loyalty programme so we don’t feature them much on Head for Points. However, it has a good reputation amongst readers who find the sleek approach to ‘affordable luxury’ very appealing.
We featured the citizenM New York Times Square in our ‘My Favourite Hotel’ reader reviews series in 2020. Rhys was very impressed when he stayed at citizenM Tower of London (click for our review) last year.
CitizenM is expanding, with 21 locations currently and a further four openings coming in the US – in San Francisco, Menlo Park, Chicago and of course, the current destination du jour, Austin, Texas.
The brand focuses on using technology to provide frictionless service and puts environmental and social responsibility at the heart of what they do. This isn’t at the cost of design or comfort – Rhys found the in-room tech impressive at his stay at citizenM Tower Bridge and was a big fan of the stunning rooftop bar:
How to book
Simply follow this link to the citizenM sale page and select the hotel you’d like to stay at. The Spring Sale discount should be automatically applied. Please note that although the sale states it finishes at midnight on Sunday, that’s midnight CET, so 11pm for us here in the UK.
Remember that you can cancel your booking for free up to 6pm on the day of arrival, which is very generous.
No pre-payment is required.
Terms and conditions
- Book until 13 March 2022 (midnight CET), stay between 28 February and 31 August 2022. Certain dates are not included – this may vary per hotel.
- Sign up or log in to use this discount. The number of rooms on sale is limited. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Book through the citizenM app for a free welcome drink on arrival.
- Cancel your booking for free until 6.00 PM on the day of arrival.
- The rate you book is specific for that hotel and stay date. If you change or cancel your booking, the original rate might not be available anymore.
- Two people per room. All our rooms have one XL king-size bed to share.
- Breakfast is not included (but you can add it for a small extra fee).
- This deal can’t be combined with any other promotions and doesn’t apply to current reservations.
- You may book up to 10 rooms with this deal. If you need more than 10 rooms, different rates and conditions will apply.
The link to the sale is here.