Marriott Bonvoy releases tickets for more concerts at the O2 in London
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
Marriott has added some new events at the O2 in London to its Marriott Moments ‘experiences’ platform.
This is what is available on a ‘buy it now’ basis:
- Dua Lipa on 2nd and 3rd May (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- TOOL on 10th May (45,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Little Mix on 13th and 14th May (45,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- British Basketball Play-Off Finals on 15th May (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe on 16th May (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Jeff Dunham on 17th May (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Cazoo Premier League Darts on 19th May (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Pet Shop Boys on 22nd May (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Alice Cooper and The Cult on 25th May (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Bryan Adams on 26th May (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- David Gray on 27th May (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Celine Dion on 29th and 30th May (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
There are six pairs of tickets for each concert.
The Marriott Bonvoy Suite at the O2 is impressive. Assuming the usual pre-covid set-up returns, there is a free hot buffet served before the concert and a free bar all night. I have been multiple times, and here is a review by Anika of how the Marriott Bonvoy suite works.
Note that the suite has recently moved. It is a little nearer to the stage, but you now have a side view rather than a direct view. If you want to be close to the action – hard at the O2 – it isn’t the place for you. It’s better for casual fans who appreciate the ability to wander in and out of the suite at will during the evening.
(To be honest, I think Marriott is pushing it a bit by asking 60,000 Bonvoy points for the Cazoo Premier League Darts, given how far back you are!)
If you click here you bring up all of the London events on the Marriott Moments site.
How to earn Marriott Bonvoy points and status from UK credit cards (April 2023)
There are various ways of earning Marriott Bonvoy points from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.
The official Marriott Bonvoy American Express card comes with 20,000 points for signing up, 2 points for every £1 you spend and 15 elite night credits per year.
You can apply here.
Marriott Bonvoy American Express
20,000 bonus points and 15 elite night credits Read our full review
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points by converting American Express Membership Rewards points at the rate of 2:3.
Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Marriott Bonvoy Gold status for as long as they hold the card? It also comes with Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Premium and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here and you can apply here.
The Platinum Card from American Express
30,000 points and unbeatable travel benefits – for a fee Read our full review
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points indirectly:
- American Express Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Rewards Credit Card (10,000 bonus Amex points)
and for small business owners:
- American Express Business Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Business Platinum (40,000 bonus Amex points)
The conversion rate from American Express to Marriott Bonvoy points is 2:3.
Click here to read our detailed summary of all UK credit cards which can be used to earn Marriott Bonvoy points.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)