FINAL CALL! This is your last chance to join Capital on Tap with its best-ever sign-up offer for its small business credit card.
This offer is exclusive to Head for Points readers!
Until midnight on 15th May, you can earn up to 50,000 bonus points when you take out a Capital on Tap Business Rewards Credit Card. These points convert at 1:1 into Avios or into 1p of cash. This means you can receive up to 50,000 Avios or £500!
How does the bonus work?
If you get the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Credit Card before Sunday night, you’ll get a 20,000 point bonus when you make your first transaction.
You will need to spend £30,000 within the first three months to qualify for the second part of the bonus, which is a further 30,000 points.
For some SME owners, spending £30,000 in three months is not a problem. Don’t worry if you can’t meet this target, however. You’ll still get 20,000 bonus points after just one transaction with your new card.
Remember that 20,000 points covert into 20,000 Avios or £200.
How to apply for the Capital On Tap Business Rewards Visa
This is a HfP exclusive offer, so you MUST apply via this link.
Applications made through the standard Capital on Tap home page will not receive the extra bonus.
Do you qualify for this offer?
This offer is limited to readers who have a business which is incorporated as a limited company or LLP.
At present, sole traders and regular partnerships cannot apply.
This offer is only available to new Capital on Tap customers.
What are the benefits of the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Visa card?
Alongside the huge sign-up bonus of 20,000 to 50,000 points, here are five additional reasons that HfP readers may like the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Credit Card:
- It’s a Visa card. Capital on Tap credit cards are Visa cards, making them the ONLY Visa or Mastercard cards that allow a business to earn Avios (and, of course, are much more widely accepted than Amex for B2B transactions)
- You earn 1 point per £1. You earn 1 Capital on Tap point per £1 you spend. Capital on Tap points can be redeemed for 1 Avios per point or redeemed for 1p cashback.
- You won’t pay FX fees abroad. This is the only Avios-earning credit card, personal or business, which does not charge foreign exchange fees when used abroad.
- Quick points transfer to Avios. Capital on Tap is the only UK Avios financial partner which has virtually instantaneous transfers of points. They reach your British Airways Executive Club account as soon as you’ve completed a transfer from your Capital on Tap account.
- You can cash in your points. If you decide you don’t want any more Avios at any time, Capital on Tap will let you cash-in your non-transferred points for 1p per point of real money. If you choose to redeem your points for cash instead of Avios, you should take tax advice on how the cash should be treated.
On top of these benefits, cardholders also get:
- UNLIMITED cards for your company, for free
- A credit facility of up to £150,000
- Up to 56 days to pay before interest is incurred on card purchases when you repay in full
- No FX fees and no UK ATM fees
- Accounting integrations with Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and more
What are the fees and interest rate?
The annual fee for the Capital on Tap credit card is £99 and is completely tax deductible.
With this offer, you can redeem the 20,000 Capital on Tap points earned from your first transaction for £200 cashback or 20,000 Avios. You are on top before you have even started spending.
Your interest rate is based on your business profile and can be as low as 9.9% APR. The representative interest rate for marketing purposes is 29.9% APR.
This offer is significantly higher than previous offers we’ve seen from Capital on Tap and is very attractive for those who can hit the spend target.
If you think that your business can spend £30,000 in three-months, 50,000 points is an incredibly valuable bonus offer.
Don’t worry if you can’t spend £30,000 in three months. Everyone who successfully applies during this promotion will receive 20,000 points (worth £200 or 20,000 Avios) after their first purchase. Your £99 fee is instantly covered and, because the fee is a tax-deductible expense, the net cost to you will be lower.
Some business owners reading this may already have a British Airways Accelerating Business American Express, American Express Business Platinum or American Express Business Gold. You should still consider the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Credit Card in addition to your Amex as it is ideal for use outside the UK and at places where American Express is not accepted.
Don’t forget – you have to use this link to apply to get the 50,000 bonus points.
You have just a few hours left – the offer ends at midnight on Sunday 15th May.