Marriott Bonvoy has released a new batch of tickets for its box at the O2 Arena in London.
If you’ve never been, this is a great way to see a concert – or at least it is about as good as you can get in the aircraft hangar that is the O2. Whilst you are a long way from the stage, the suite is well furnished and you will be kept fed and watered.
The real value of the suite is the ability to wander in and out at will. Dull song comes along? There is no problem nipping out to the loo or crashing out on a sofa to check your emails!
The following have previously been announced but are still available:
- Kendrick Lamar, 8th November and 9th November – 50,000 points for two
- Kid Cudi, 15th November – 30,000 points for two
- N-Dubz, 17th November – 30,000 points for two
Here are the new concerts you can book:
- Westlife, 7th December – 30,000 points for two
- Bryan Adams, 14th December – 50,000 points for two
- Rosalia, 15th December – 50,000 points for two
- Disney on Ice, 23 / 27 / 28 / 29 December – 30,000 points for two
You can redeem your Marriott Bonvoy points on this page of the Marriott site.
How to earn Marriott Bonvoy points and status from UK credit cards (December 2022)
There are various ways of earning Marriott Bonvoy points from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.
The official Marriott Bonvoy American Express card comes with 20,000 points for signing up, 2 points for every £1 you spend and 15 elite night credits per year.
You can apply here.
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points by converting American Express Membership Rewards points at the rate of 2:3.
Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Marriott Bonvoy Gold status for as long as they hold the card? It also comes with Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Premium and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here and you can apply here.
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points indirectly:
- American Express Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Rewards Credit Card (10,000 bonus Amex points)
and for small business owners:
- American Express Business Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Business Platinum (40,000 bonus Amex points)
The conversion rate from American Express to Marriott Bonvoy points is 2:3.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)