We don’t cover Wizz Air much on HfP, although we did send Rhys off to Vienna on a £1.79 Wizz Air ticket to see exactly what you get for your money.
The airline is launching a number of new routes from London Gatwick and London Luton this week and, as many are not served by British Airways, I thought it was worth flagging them.
The new routes are:
- London Gatwick – Marrakesh (daily)
- London Gatwick – Agadir (Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun)
- London Luton – Prague (daily)
- London Luton – Sharm El Sheikh (Mon, Fri)
- London Gatwick – Sharm El Sheikh (Tue, Sat)
- London Luton – Tallinn (Tue, Thu, Sat)
- London Luton – Hurghada (Thu, Sun)
If Tallinn is on your bucket list, we have a review of the very impressive Radisson Collection Tallinn hotel here.