Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Win one of 10 prizes of 300,000 Avios in a ba.com prize draw

To promote the current British Airways sale, BA has launched a competition to win 300,000 Avios.

There are 10 prizes up for grabs.

The good news is that it literally only takes a few seconds to enter.

Win 300000 Avios

The entry page for the competition is here.

Scroll down and click the ‘Register Now’ button. If you are logged in you will automatically be entered. If you are not logged in, you are entered as soon as you have done so.

You will get an on-screen confirmation after registering.

Here’s a quick summary of the rules:

• you need to enter by 31st January 2023
  • you must be a UK-registered member of the Executive Club aged 18+
  • you must have joined the Executive Club before 10th January 2023

That’s it! Good luck. Click here to enter.

Thanks to Fahim for this.

Comments (149)

• Peter Merricks says:

Tried everything people have mentioned that has been successful for them, but not for me.

• Peter Merricks says:

Also, whey are these big organisations so impossible to contact. I just want to send them an e-mail about this issue. Not sure how others have menaged.

• Paul Roberts says:

I have tried repeatedly to register and used different browsers but without success. If BA can’t run a simple competition you wonder how they manage to run an airline.

• H Mitchell says:

Have tried so many times I would expect better from BA as a Gold card member.

• Belle Laqueen says:

Tried to enter (using different browsers/devices), but the page returns an error.

• Fraser says:

I finally got an explanation of sorts from the Executive Club contact centre. They can see that I have successfully registered for the competition on their side, despite the error message showing up every time I’ve tried.

The gentleman assured me that they have had a lot of complaints and that in 99% of cases, the customer had in fact successfully registered. It seems that the error shows up even if you register successfully, so while it has wasted everyone’s time, hopefully we are all in with a chance (or 10) of winning.

• K.T says:

I was told by the lady (after I had given my Avios details) that she could see I had not been entered and the only solution was to keep trying?!!