Tomorrow (Saturday) is your last day to take advantage of our new exclusive HfP offer from Capital on Tap.
If you are a business owner, you can take advantage of Capital on Tap’s latest offer to earn up to 30,000 bonus points as a new credit cardholder.
You can earn up to 30,000 bonus points when you take out a Capital on Tap Business Rewards Credit Card. These points convert at 1:1 into Avios or into 1p of cash. This means you can receive up to 30,000 Avios or £300! You can apply here.
Remember that you must apply by tomorrow night, Saturday 4th February.
How does the sign-up bonus work?
You will earn your 30,000 bonus points in two tranches.
Firstly, when you you get the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Credit Card by tomorrow, 4th February 2023, you will get a 10,000 point bonus when you make your first transaction. Even if you only buy a coffee, 10,000 points will be dropped into your account.
The second part of the bonus requires new cardholders to spend £20,000 within the first three months. If you can achieve this, you will get a further 20,000 point bonus.
For some SME owners, spending £20,000 in three months will not be a problem. Don’t worry if you can’t meet this target, however. You will still get 10,000 bonus points just for making one transaction with your new card.
Remember that 10,000 points convert into 10,000 Avios or £100.
How to apply for the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Visa
This is a HfP exclusive offer, so you MUST apply via this link.
Applications made through the standard Capital on Tap home page will not receive the extra bonus.
Do you qualify for this offer?
This offer is limited to readers who have a business which is incorporated as a limited company or LLP.
At present, sole traders and regular partnerships cannot apply – sorry.
This offer is only available to new Capital on Tap customers.
What are the benefits of the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Visa card?
Alongside the sign-up bonus of 10,000 to 30,000 points, here are six additional reasons that HfP readers may like the Capital on Tap Business Rewards Credit Card:
- It’s a Visa card. Capital on Tap credit cards are Visa cards, making them the ONLY Visa or Mastercard cards that allow a business to earn Avios (and, of course, are much more widely accepted than American Express for B2B transactions).
- You earn 1 Capital on Tap point per £1 you spend. Capital on Tap points can be redeemed for 1 Avios per point or redeemed for 1p cashback.
- You won’t pay FX fees abroad. This is the only Avios-earning credit card, personal or business, which does not charge foreign exchange fees when used abroad.
- You get quick points transfers to Avios. Capital on Tap has virtually instantaneous transfers of points into Avios. They reach your British Airways Executive Club account as soon as you’ve completed a transfer from your Capital on Tap account. There is no risk of missing out on that reward seat.
- You can cash in your points. If you decide you don’t want any more Avios at any time, Capital on Tap will let you cash-in your non-transferred points for 1p per point of real money. If you choose to redeem your points for cash instead of Avios, you should take tax advice on how the cash should be treated – HMRC does not tax points or miles.
- Capital on Tap has redesigned the card, introducing a sleek, black design that has a more premium vibe:
On top of these benefits, as a cardholder you would also get:
- UNLIMITED cards for your company, for free
- A credit facility of up to £250,000
- Up to 56 days to pay before interest is incurred on card purchases when you repay in full
- No UK ATM fees
- Accounting integrations with Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and more
What are the fees and interest rate?
The annual fee for the Capital on Tap credit card is £99 and is tax deductible.
With this offer, you can redeem the 10,000 Capital on Tap points earned from your first transaction for £100 cashback or 10,000 Avios, so you already have cancelled out the annual fee.
Your interest rate is based on your business profile and can be as low as 13.6% APR. The representative interest rate for marketing purposes is 34.3% APR. Capital on Tap’s rates are subject to a ceiling however, which means they won’t increase unchecked in line with the Bank of England’s base rate.
If you are starting the new year in the market for a new business credit card, Capital on Tap is worth considering. The 30,000 point bonus on offer when you spend £20,000 in the first three months is very valuable.
If you can’t spend £20,000 in three months, don’t worry. Everyone who successfully applies during this promotion will receive 10,000 points (worth £100 or 10,000 Avios) after their first purchase. Your £99 fee is instantly covered and, because the fee is a tax-deductible expense, the net cost to you will be lower.
Some business owners reading this may already have a British Airways Accelerating Business American Express, American Express Business Platinum or American Express Business Gold. You should still consider Capital on Tap in addition to your Amex as it is ideal for use outside the UK (due to 0% FX fees) and at places where American Express is not accepted.
Don’t forget – you have to use this link to apply.
Thank you to Capital on Tap for making this exclusive offer available to our readers.
Remember that the offer ends tomorrow, Saturday 4th February.
Disclaimer: Head for Points is a journalistic website. Nothing here should be construed as financial advice, and it is your own responsibly to ensure that any product is right for your circumstances. Recommendations are based primarily on the ability to earn miles and points. The site discusses products offered by lenders but is not a lender itself. Robert Burgess, trading as Head for Points, is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as an independent credit broker.