There is good news for Avios, Virgin Flying Club, Asia Miles, Emirates Skywards, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, Aegean Miles+Bonus, Royal Brunei Royal Skies and Lufthansa Miles & More members.
Heathrow Rewards has brought back its annual bonus promotion on electronics, watches and jewellery, keen to tap into the Christmas rush.
Heathrow Rewards gives you 1 point for every £1 spent in Heathrow (1 per £10 on foreign exchange) or on Heathrow Express tickets (online bookings only).
Once you’ve earned 250 points you can exchange them for miles or shopping vouchers. If you’re not a member of the scheme yet, you can find out how Heathrow Rewards works in this article.
This is an excellent opportunity to pick up a large pile of miles. InMotion, which replaced Dixons Travel, is included so this is a good chance to cash in on electronics, especially headphones.
Remember that you can convert Heathrow Rewards points into:
- Avios (British Airways or Aer Lingus)
- Virgin Points
- Aegean Miles+Bonus
- Asia Miles
- Emirates Skywards
- Lufthansa Miles & More
- Royal Brunei Royal Skies
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
….. as well as into Heathrow shopping, parking or rail vouchers.
What are the 2023 Heathrow Rewards Christmas shopping deals?
Here are the deals for 2023:
- 10,000 extra points when you spend £4,000 or more at Bulgari, Cartier, InMotion, Tiffany & Co and Watches of Switzerland
- 4,000 extra points when you spend £2,500 – £3,999 at Bulgari, Cartier, InMotion, Tiffany & Co and Watches of Switzerland
- 2,000 extra points when you spend £500 – £2,499 at InMotion
- 500 extra points when you spend £250 – £499 at InMotion
The offer runs until 7th January 2024. No registration is required.
Full details are available on the Heathrow website here.