Forums › Other › Destination advice › Does anyone know on which domestic routes ANA use special livery? › Reply To: Does anyone know on which domestic routes ANA use special livery?
I’ll probably do about 3 days for Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto.
Three days in total for these cities or each?
Even three days each is tight in my estimation, so hopefully the latter, unless you’re not keen on cities and aren’t bothered by visiting surrounding areas (e.g., Nara, Kobe, Himeji, Nikko, etc.).
As an idea, on our first trip to Japan, we spent a total of two weeks across just those places and still didn’t do everything we wanted and we’ve since gone back.
For me, Hokkaido and Shikoku are for road trips, which I think will be tough to squeeze into a two-week trip that includes first-time visits to Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka. Others may have different views or interests when visiting Hokkaido and Shikoku, but personally I’d leave them for another trip where you have more time.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Not Long Now… on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- davefl on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- NYB90 on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- RTS on Cash Advance Fee
- Helloboy on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- drdan on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- nickd19 on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- seki on BA not updating my tier points!
- Joecooljoe on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- phantomchickenz on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.