I’m slightly surprised Virgin are scheduling anything for a 0300 departure. I have just looked in August and they have an 1845 departure and then one at 2230 (or 2355 on Thursdays). Unless it’s a connection from MIA on to somewhere with a VS codeshare?
Thanks for the reply.
Dad got it wrong (LOL)
Cx was from 21:35 to 23:55
I’ve told her to not do anything until nearer the time, but I doubt if she has any choice of flights TBHO after reading this thread.
They are reward flights and they are a party of 5 (kids 9 and 5)
She will have to see what optione there are for late check outs (!) or lounge options at Miami (all flying UC)
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Not Long Now… on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- davefl on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- NYB90 on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- RTS on Cash Advance Fee
- Helloboy on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- drdan on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- nickd19 on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- seki on BA not updating my tier points!
- Joecooljoe on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- phantomchickenz on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.