Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Get 10% back at IHG via Virgin credit cards

• tw33ty 187 posts

10% back on intercontinental, staybridge suits and holiday inn stays for the next two weeks via virgin credit card.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Blair Waldorf Salad 1,096 posts

Delightful, my IC NYC stay is on the card – albeit for incidentals and the horrid daily amenity fee. Thanks for the news.

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,096 posts

Bah, UK hotels only! Still, who knows if the card will be clever enough to distinguish.

Andrew. 482 posts

I’ve got the full set of IHG brands listed individually. Oddly with some the headline is 10%, but in the text it’s just 3%.

Harrier25 852 posts

I saw the 10% off on my Virgin Money app for IHG brands, but doesn’t seem to include Crowne Plaza which is a shame as I am staying at that brand in Chester on New Years Day. 😒

Andrew. 482 posts

I saw the 10% off on my Virgin Money app for IHG brands, but doesn’t seem to include Crowne Plaza which is a shame as I am staying at that brand in Chester on New Years Day. 😒

Check further down the list to see if CP is listed separately.

Various IHG rebate offers are also on Barclaycard and LBG.

There was an IHG offer on Nectar Connect which ended yesterday, might be a good idea to check if it pops back up before you check out.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.