10,000 orphan AA miles; use?
4th July 2022 at 08:54GB
These are service recovery miles, I know they can be used for internal US flights but I’m not over there again before they expire in December 2022.
Are there recommended uses for such a small amount of miles? European flights seem poor value as they are 12.5K miles and $76 or so, way more than BA.
Thanks in advance!4th July 2022 at 08:56ChrisC
Have you checked the AAdvantsge website for other partners they could be used on?4th July 2022 at 08:58nectar collector
You can use them to part pay for hotel bookings via the AA Advantage site?5th July 2022 at 09:22RobHfP Staff
That would be my recommendation.7th July 2022 at 20:21GB
Thanks, all, much appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Abdul on Where should I use my BMG voucher?
- Abdul on Which Heathrow Hilton hotel?
- Abdul on Gifting Diamond status
- Mick S on The HSBC Premier Mastercards thread
- The Urbanite on The HSBC Premier Mastercards thread
- Mick S on Upgrade voucher – visibility
- Internaut on Showers not included for Amex Plats at Plaza Premium?
- bdd005 on Amex Gold: 2 Free Priority Passes
- Travel Strong on Upper Antelope Canyon – guided tour
- Reney on Upper Antelope Canyon – guided tour
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.3 million of rooms to date. Click for details.