Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club 50% points rebate promo ….. anyone received yet?

• ewan199 6 posts

Anyone received the 50% rebate from the promotion which ran a couple of months ago….flew at the start of March but nothing yet.I know it says up to 28 days but wondering if anyone had received yet.

Many thanks

sam5035 21 posts

In the same boat.. I flew at the start of the month and came back on the 15th. Nothing been added on the Virgin red app or any email.

TJ 91 posts

I did finally receive my 50% rebate but had to follow-up via a couple of channels including membersupport@virgin.com.

Paul B 224 posts

I did finally receive my 50% rebate but had to follow-up via a couple of channels including membersupport@virgin.com.

Still waiting on my rebate. Is this the email address you’ve had success with? I’ve had no joy via the webforms

VickyTM 111 posts

I got mine at exactly 28 days

sam5035 21 posts

I find it annoying that there no way of tracking the promotion on the red app or anywhere else.. I spoke to CS and even emailed them, it was difficult to get a confirmation.

Mostly just bouncing back and forth from Virgin CS team and the Red team.. I took screenshot of the website offer page just in-case things go south.

TJ 91 posts

Still waiting on my rebate. Is this the email address you’ve had success with? I’ve had no joy via the webforms

I believe so although I did also flag the issue to a CS rep when I was calling to book a flight.

kai 77 posts

I had to talk to Virgin Red and they did credit me the points manually.

sam5035 21 posts

@kai did you remember the contact number?

Paul B 224 posts

@kai did you remember the contact number?

Yes @Kai how did you speak with them?

kai 77 posts

You can send them a message via the app / website.

sam5035 21 posts

surprisingly I received the points after 7 days of landing…

Paul B 224 posts

You can send them a message via the app / website.

Will try that, had sent an email to the above but it was undeliverable.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.