Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios 5,000 comp Barclaycard Avois text – 6 weeks wait

• tilly c 44 posts

Just been told by Contact at Barclays that customers who got text saying they will receive 5000 in 6 weeks due to issues at the time of release will be visible in people’s barclaycard account in May no sooner

Aston100 1,370 posts

Just been told by Contact at Barclays that customers who got text saying they will receive 5000 in 6 weeks due to issues at the time of release will be visible in people’s barclaycard account in May no sooner

I’d take anything Barclaycard CS say with a pinch of salt.
    They seem totally clueless about the card and the t&cs

rum 275 posts

I’d take anything Barclaycard CS say with a pinch of salt.
    They seem totally clueless about the card and the t&cs

Sadly, given my experience with them, I have to agree. They simply aren’t trustworthy and can’t be relied on for anything.

dst87 263 posts

They aren’t being given accurate information (which must exist somewhere) seem horrifically misinformed about their products, and seem to ‘make it up’ when they don’t have information, suggesting some really fundamental training / support management issues.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.