A330neo routes Summer 2024
18th May 2023 at 13:34philmaud 1 post
Anyone know what routes Virgin will be flying the new A330 neo next summer 2024?
Looking at a US trip going out early June and returning mid July.18th May 2023 at 16:30sentio85 29 posts
This might be controversial but I actually didn’t like the Neo. It felt like I was sleeping on the floor. The tv screen was better but it didn’t improve the very average range of movies offered by VS.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Bits: East Midlands and Southampton gain Paris CDG, new Japan Airlines seats coming to London
NEW: Amex Cashback Everyday Credit Card raises its sign-up bonus to £125 – worth a look?
How does the Avios / Nectar devaluation impact the value of Amex Membership Rewards points?
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Lifts in Terminal 5
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Chat thread – Friday 1st March
- NorthernLass on European beach destinations from LHR in May?
- NorthernLass on More IHG points wierdness
- NorthernLass on Lifts in Terminal 5
- JDB on Mexico Volcano disruption, flying back on 4th
- YC on Marriott hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- TGLoyalty on Lifts in Terminal 5
- TGLoyalty on More IHG points wierdness
- TGLoyalty on Gold counts for nothing?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.