Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Adding infant to booking led to 30k Avios removal

• Jackie D 8 posts

I recently called BA to add my 3 month old granddaughter to a flight booking. The operator made an error and instead of charging 1650 Avios, they removed over 30,000 from my household account. I have rung BA three times about this and their call centre staff in India have attempted to correct things (which has to be done manually). Now, after over 3 hours on the telephone and an email sent to BA Loyalty, I am on a loop, with them emailing standard complaint links. The call centre staff told me they felt they have rectified the mistake but I am still missing Avios.
    Can anyone advise how to get this sorted out please?

SamG 1,644 posts

If you’re on flyertalk there is a user BA Refund Helper you could send a private message to. He doesn’t work in Avios but did manage to send my query to someone to get it fixed

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.