Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Amex Statement Credit, spend £300 get £75 back

• ATC 25 posts

Looking to book 3 rooms (IHG) for summer 2023. Does anyone know if the cash back is cumulative as the 3 rooms will prob be charged individually. Also, the offer expires in Jan 2023 – if I booked a non-refundable rate will they charge my card now or only at checkout in Aug 2023. The latter will mean too late for the statement credit offer.

Thanks for your help.

Super Secret Stuff 357 posts

It should be cumulative, I will find out for sure later this week.

Charging in advance is usually a no unless you ask, that said I had one hotel charge in advance a couple months ago without me asking

John 1,000 posts

It depends on the hotel as to whether they charge you very soon after booking, or not until nearer the date of stay, or any time in between.

ATC 25 posts

OK thank you. It’s the Staybridge at LHR. I might buzz them first to check.

NorthernLass 7,590 posts

Yes, I booked a non-refundable HIE for December under the last IHG offer months ago and they still haven’t charged me! In fact, if I get organised I might be able to make it count with the current offer.

Andrew J 769 posts

Yes the offer explicitly specifies “one or more transactions” ie cumulative guaranteed.

Dace 52 posts

Is this offer strictly only for the hotels listed or has anyone got it to work with hotels in other locations. From the t&c’s it is limited to; Austria, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain and the UK

JohnG 40 posts

Is this offer strictly only for the hotels listed or has anyone got it to work with hotels in other locations. From the t&c’s it is limited to; Austria, France, Netherlands, Germany, Spain and the UK

It will be specific hotels. Amex is matching payment details to the offer so only hotels on the list will trigger.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.