Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club BA 777 – Old or new cabin in Business

• namster 70 posts

Hi all
    I am looking for Lon-DXB flight/hotel deal from Sept 22-27. Only direct flights offered are on a 777. Does anyone know if these have been retro fitted to same cabin as A350

Thank you

PMG 21 posts

If you go through the booking process and select a seat you should be able to see.
    Believe if there are 8 seats across a row it is the old cabin, four seats across is the new cabin.

I also use this website: https://www.aerolopa.com/ba-777-types

Someone on here recommended it to me and it is very helpful 🙂

Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

Hit and miss but a dummy booking will bring up a seatmap during the process. Of course, unless you’re flying tomorrow there is no guarantee it won’t be swapped.

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    190 posts

Highly likely it will have Club Suite, as BA is seriously ramping up the refurbishment and all 777s will have them by end of the year. Our Club Suite guide has more info on how to spot.

The Original Nick 112 posts

All BA flights to DXB from LHR are direct. BA are using the A380 again for the route too. Like Rhys has said, there’s no guarantee as the aircraft can be swapped right at the last minute. Take a look at seatguru to. Best to always do a dummy booking to see the seat map though. Good luck.

namster 70 posts

Apologies being a newbie but how do you do a dummy booking without entering personal and cc details

namster 70 posts

ignore below managed to find 2 x 777 on a day before I planned to travel with new BC layout. There is still another 777 on the same outbound flight with old cabin so requires you choosing a late departure which then helps as BA require a 5 day stay for this special TP deal.Hopefully the 2 BC return legs and double tier points will put me on sliver status

Apologies being a newbie but how do you do a dummy booking without entering personal and cc details

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.