Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club BA eVoucher reminder tool launched

• ChrisC 956 posts

BA have added a tool that will email you a reminder of your evouchers and their value.

Have just tried it and it’s instantaneous.

https://www.britishairways.com/travel/ba-remind-me/public/en_gb/remind-me

Remember this is evouchers and e.g. BA holidays FTVs are not included.

The text of the email says this

“You can easily use your eVouchers on ba.com to pay or part-pay for flights that depart and return by 30 September 2023,”

Now whilst the part I highlighted isn’t new – I’ve just checked and it’s in the actual voucher emails I’ve previously got – I was under the impression that it had to be used by 30th September 2023 as in a book by date whereas it’s actually a complete flights by date.

Hat tip to London Air Travel – it’s included in their round up as well as a BBC series about Logan Air

FFoxSake 217 posts

Interesting… they still list an e-voucher that I have already used and flown with several months ago.
    Bank error in my favour?

ChrisC 956 posts

Well the test would be when you tried to use it – try a dummy booking and see.

My list is 100% accurate cross checked against my spreadsheet

bigsi 6 posts

very useful, thanks.

QwertyKnowsBest 301 posts

In the depths of Covid I had a BA cancelled 241 booking converted to a Future Travel voucher valid until September 2023. Some months ago was mention here that Future Travel Voucher are being converted to eTravel Vouchers and any payment held refunded. I have waited but never received the email from BA, tried to call BA a couple of times but as not a priority call been cut off. Given the difficulty in calling BA I would prefer an etravel voucher.
    Anyone still waiting for a conversion or any experience getting BA to convert.
    Thanks

Niall 113 posts

Interesting… they still list an e-voucher that I have already used and flown with several months ago.
    Bank error in my favour?

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but I’m curious now FFoxSake (or anyone in a similar situation). Was it a case of bank error in your favour?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.