BA Gold status and the T5 First Wing with two guests
20th May 2023 at 06:17hugo r 250 posts
Me wife mother and father are going to BCN in economy on BA , I hold gold status , the rest don’t have any status . I know we can’t all go in the first lounge however can we still check in via the first wing then go through regular security outside ?20th May 2023 at 08:59e14 212 posts
Yes you can use the F wing check in, but as you note will then be directed to normal security21st May 2023 at 10:52tiriavpo 303 posts
Assuming you mean checking in baggage, yes as above but depending on how/where you arrive at T5 it might not be worth walking all the way to TFW just to do that. From POD, train etc at the north end of the terminal, it is prob easier to check bags somewhere at that end and then use north security. It certainly used to be the case that if you had status you could take others travelling with you through fast track – not sure if you can do that now though.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- BBbetter on Best Amex option for my wife?
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Avios not refunded
- JDB on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- JDB on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Dragonlady on Virgin Voyages not returning to Australia later this year
- tiberius on Anyone been to Bahrain?
- tootsci on Crediting Avios on Vueling to IB?
- jj on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- peasoup on Aer Lingus new qualification period – 1st April 2024
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.