Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• MaukSW9 7 posts

I have been trying to book reward tickets for a week and cannot get past the ‘waiting screen’ when they search flights.
    Neither have I been able to use ‘manage my booking’ in order to cancel an existing booking.

I rang BA to help me with this and the answer was: “I am not trained to do redemption bookings can you call again later?’

Has anyone else noticed the same unresponsive website?

cats_are_best 99 posts

Have you tried clearing cookies, or a different browser?

kevind 46 posts

Yep. I’d say nearly every time I try to book, buy, spend, whatever. Generally just when I want to give BA money their website makes it a bit difficult to do that! Usually a problem at card processing stage, fed up looking at “Just one moment”!! I use my BAPP every time and its on my trusted list as well. Maybe its the browser (Safari). I’ll use Opera next time perhaps.

NorthernLass 7,569 posts

What’s the travel date for the booking you want to cancel? You can only cancel online for travel up to Sep 30th atm, it’s a pain!

MaukSW9 7 posts

Thanks for all replies. I cleared cookies, which helped.

VinZ 142 posts

Same here. and onbusiness website too… a mess!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.