Business Platinum travel credit
18th July 2023 at 18:05MNDltd 18 posts
Sorry if its been asked before…I want to book a Hotel and get the £200 travel credit. Do I have to download the offer or use in a certain way? The websiteis quite difficult to navigaste or find anything out.18th July 2023 at 20:50Rob2,194 postsHfP Staff
Go to travel.americanexpress.co.uk and log in with your Plat details. Credit should show under your account. You pay the full amount and the credit comes back a day or so later.18th July 2023 at 20:56Peter K 546 posts
The voucher didn’t show for me until I had had and activated the card for a few days, maybe 10?20th July 2023 at 09:22MNDltd 18 posts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Go197 on Chat thread – Sunday 3rd March
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.