Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Cathay Pacific First Lounge Heathrow T3

• manilabay 8 posts

Just in case any forum members want to reminisce or just fancy a look at what’s on offer at the Cathay Pacific First Lounge at Heathrow – I managed to spend 4h here on Friday. Great time! Here’s a link to some pics & a read if anybody is interested 🙂 https://callumelsdon.com/articles/kwc7idtd2qddw5xwe7ivqwasj1uxz2 – I would head straight here if you’re looking for good food and skip the Qantas Lounge (very poor, unless you’re looking for extensive tipples).

Andrew J 769 posts

Great review and really glad to see standards are still high and they are still serving the Laurent Perrier. Makes me want to book an evening flight to Barcelona this weekend to go and enjoy the ambiance of the lounge again for half a dozen hours. Qantas was only ever any good for the flat white coffee (excellent quality) and the extensive gin and tonic selection – food wasn’t great and they don’t even serve champagne just some Australian sparkling wine – no thanks!

masaccio 717 posts

Mmmmm Cathay dan dan noodles. Not overly authentic but bloody gorgeous

KP 27 posts

Thanks for sharing !

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    189 posts

I’ve got a review coming in the next few days too!

I wasn’t a huge fan of the dan dan noodles – no protein and a bit too rich and syruppy for my liking.

manilabay 8 posts

Thanks 🙂 i’ll keep an eye out! Will be interested to see what you thought of QF lounge. As for the dan dan noodles…maybe it’s mainly because it reminds me of travels to HK. Which will be out of reach for a longggg time.

NorthernLass 7,473 posts

Not F but we are going to PRG for Easter weekend. While I’m really looking forward to that, I think I’m actually more excited that we might get to use the Cathay Lounge again 😂

Andrew J 769 posts

Not F but we are going to PRG for Easter weekend. While I’m really looking forward to that, I think I’m actually more excited that we might get to use the Cathay Lounge again 😂

Many a Saturday evening flight I took pre-pandemic just to spend the day in the T3 lounges, quick overnight in LUX and then back again.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.