Claiming work expenses for foreign transactions
13th June 2023 at 21:37chrishond 39 posts
I find the level of detail on transactions in the app very limiting. Not enough detail and the foreign exchange fee is not Linked to a specific transaction. Any advice here? So much easier with Amex reports13th June 2023 at 21:45JenT 147 posts
I agree it’s not ideal. When I do my expenses, I take cropped screenshots of the statement but still have to do 2 – one for the transaction itself and one for the fee. The fees have always been in the same order as the transactions which helps a little bit. Annoyed I can’t screenshot from the app, unlike Amex!22nd June 2023 at 09:45AL 571 posts
This thread might be better off in the Virgin Money forum, but – yes – I agree: the app is crap. If it wasn’t for the huge number of points I accrue using it, I wouldn’t have their card.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- pbcold on Virgin Voyages deal coming soon?
- NigelHamilton on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- Thaliasilje on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- duggie1982 on Curve changes from November 10th
- BBbetter on Best Amex option for my wife?
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Avios not refunded
- JDB on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- JDB on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Dragonlady on Virgin Voyages not returning to Australia later this year
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.