Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Marriott Bonvoy Club Marriott Indonesia loyalty programme – any experience?

• krys_k 35 posts

Has anyone use this program? It’s a paid for Marriott loyalty scheme in Indonesia, from what Ive read used to be in Australia, New Zealand and Pacific region too, before being pulled. It has various benefits like buffet for free (but not on Sunday), free drinks, that type of thing. I have titanium, so I’m not convinced as to how useful this loyalty scheme will be; I think I’d probably have to touch up the cost of the membership, which is around £195. Against the calmative total of the various offers. Any reports from users would be great.

shilly 111 posts

I have numerous times bought the club Marriott Thailand and it has been well worth it for the discounts in a lot of the Marriott hotels and resorts and room rates not just the one we were staying in etc but you need to look at where you will be spending your money and if you will be eating in the Marriott restaurants. We were a group of 6 so it more than paid for it with just the discount of f&b. The last time I bought it last year you had a choice of 2 different rates that each offered different discounts but I don’t know if they do it for Indonesia.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.