Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Comp voucher Premier card – from Inverness to Seattle, returning from Vancouver

• Jonny1888 3 posts

Hello all, newbe looking for support from you knowledgeable folks to help me. Leaving from Inverness as it’s only 2 hours from me and looking to go to Seattle in first but return from Vancouver in business, is it possible? Moreover should I ask for a stopover in London even though I don’t necessarily need one but as I’m landing there in transit is there a system requirement to do this even for just a few hours? Any help very much appreciated. PS What does ‘J’ mean when chatting on here? Business class? TIA

NorthernLass 7,574 posts

You’d be better posting this in the BAEC section, really. Assume you’re referring to the BA Amex 241/companion voucher! Yes J is business class. You need to call BA to book an open jaw (there is another way but it’s slightly complicated so reading the articles on here will be helpful). You can fill in your stopover if you want, but you shouldn’t need to unless you’re breaking your journey for more than a day.
    Which dates do you want to travel? You might struggle to get the cabin combination you want with F not guaranteed and Vancouver being very popular.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.