Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Dubai lounge suggestions – 7 hours layover – Terminal 3

• sun7 14 posts

Dear frequent flyers/Avgeeks – can you please suggest a dubai lounge in Terminal 3 that accepts both dragonpass and priority pass cardholders? I have 1 visit on Priority pass and will buy a voucher on Dragonpass because I feel that is cheaper. Thanks

bruinbrown 59 posts

One thing to consider with airport lounges is how long they’ll actually let you stay there. I’ve just taken a look on priority pass and you’ve got a few lounges which will only let you stay for 3 hours at a time (lounges in concourse A and C) but there’s also some in concourse B which will let you stay for 4 or 5 hours when using a lounge card. I can’t comment on whether any of them are worth spending 5 hours in though.

Carlos 758 posts

One thing to consider with airport lounges is how long they’ll actually let you stay there. I’ve just taken a look on priority pass and you’ve got a few lounges which will only let you stay for 3 hours at a time (lounges in concourse A and C) but there’s also some in concourse B which will let you stay for 4 or 5 hours when using a lounge card. I can’t comment on whether any of them are worth spending 5 hours in though.

How do they track your stay?

bruinbrown 59 posts

How do they track your stay?

It depends on the lounge, I’ve got a feeling that quite a few don’t care, especially if it’s quiet. You’ll be reminded of the limit when you arrive but that’s about it. Some of the lounges, the main one I can think of being Amex centurion lounges, won’t allow you access until 3 hours before your flight is scheduled to leave to limit how long you can actually spend in the lounge.

Tarmohamed 22 posts

Pay for the business lounge. You won’t be disappointed with the unlimited Costa, dinner at 4am etc.

sun7 14 posts

I went to the Ahlan lounge near Gate 26. Priority pass – did not have a time limit for stay in lounge. Dragon pass – 4 hours which they dutifully enforced. Service was good and 4 hours was apt for my scenario.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.