Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Etihad Travel Bank – nearing expiry or claiming S75 refund ?

• Talay 31 posts

The May 2022 deadline (for me) on Etihad Travelbank is rapidly approaching and I have a lot left. Actually, I haven’t used any, though there are two flights due out at the end of April.

Is anyone else sitting on Travelbank which is nearing expiry or has anyone got Etihad to extend ?

I hear talk of people getting S75 refunds as the product purchased could not be used for much of the validity time but ….

Etihad’s pricing has been OTT since since covid, as if they were pricing everything with the 50% extra credit included, negating the deal we bought into. Now with fuel up, Asia and oz long haul is beyond sense at £4k a ticket to Bangkok and £6k a ticket to Oz.

herecomesthesun 2 posts

I am in the same boat! Really upset with Etihad for the lack of empathy and for deliberately raising their prices. Can you please share some info on the S75 claims you’ve heard about? I would like to try this route but don’t know what to tell my credit card company. Thanks and all the best.

Blair Waldorf Salad 1,087 posts

Etihad pricing ex-EU has seemed normal to me. £1400ish FRA-BKK/SIN, etc.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.