Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Eurotunnel: Any discount schemes available

• smallhorse 7 posts

Hey Guys,

Are any of you regular Eurotunnel users?

Is there any discounts or loyalty scheme you use to offset the ticket price?

All I’ve found so far is that I can convert Tesco Club card vouchers into discount.

Justin

Jacob 223 posts

What about Amex points?

Have you seen the article https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/09/30/value-of-club-eurostar-points/ ?

smallhorse 7 posts

Whoops I probably wasn’t explicit or enough, I mean Le Shuttle/EuroTunnel (with car) not Eurostar.

memesweeper 1,244 posts

Whoops I probably wasn’t explicit or enough, I mean Le Shuttle/EuroTunnel (with car) not Eurostar.

They used to be a clubcard partner if you have those points to burn.

NigelHamilton 199 posts

There certainly used to be a frequent traveller scheme which cut down the price for our motorhome to £46 each way. You needed to do 5 returns per year, but you could share that between two families so effectively we had to do three trips a year to make it work. Don’t know if it is still operating I’m afraid.

Lady London 2,030 posts

They called it a carnet. Used to come and go a bit

Entitled 68 posts

It’s x3 the club card points and for us at least offers a genuine saving on an item we need to purchase. It’s probably one of our better regular redemptions.

FatherOfFour 276 posts

Another vote for Clubcard points. Have done it 3 or 4 times now. Can be used to book online despite Tesco saying you need to phone.

kevinchoi 96 posts

Eurotunnel used to have cheap tickets for day trip/overnight returns – but I can’t seem to find these fares any more. Has this been discontinued?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.