Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Q re extending a second companion voucher to Sept ’23

• _aDifferentSimon_ 85 posts

Hi,

I extended a 241 voucher to sept 23 using the book and request voucher method. I have a second one that runs out in Spring 23.

I’d like to do the same for this one but I’d like to use it with the first voucher in my family of 4 all travelling together.

The first voucher now in a FTV is me + child 1. I can not book partner + child 2 on the second voucher as the rule is that I must be traveling.

So would booking Me + partner + child2 with voucher 2 work? Then when requesting a voucher I’d be issued with 3 FTVs I think. Can I then combine these with the 2 FTVs I received in the last booking. That way all 4 of us would be connected with the 2 (sets of) FTVs.

Thanks in advance.

(Yes, I balls up by not doing the original booking as 4 together with 2 vouchers)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.