Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Hilton credit card delay in points posting

• NorthernLass 7,569 posts

I’m not unduly worried, no HH points yet but my Virgin ones appeared this morning!

Luca M 391 posts

I have raised with Barclaycard on Monday and as yet someone from the smaller, dedicated team have to get back to me…

QFFlyer 156 posts

Unless you’re earning 50k points every month I don’t see what the worry is, they always turn up eventually.

I was until this last month, glad the issues started on a month I only earned 16!

Crafty 150 posts

I’ve been offered £25 cash by Barclaycard on this but they steadfastly refuse to commit to a date for the actual points.

Harrier25 852 posts

I’ve been offered £25 cash by Barclaycard on this but they steadfastly refuse to commit to a date for the actual points.

How did you contact them to be offered this £25?

RussellH 154 posts

Only £25? Tell them that you know of at least one cardholder who has twice received £50 this year as compensation for poor CS in connection with missing points.

Things are looking as though I shall be asking for more than that next year, unless November’s points start to appear very soon!

RussellH 154 posts

How did you contact them to be offered this £25?

I write to them by Royal Mail Signed For, referring to the total of £400 of compensation I received between 2013 and 2019 for a number of cases of missing points on both IHG and Hilton credit cards that were / are operated by Barclays

DonLee 214 posts

Can you raise a complaint online? Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since my last statement date. Thanks

Harrier25 852 posts

I called the number on the back of the credit card this morning. Spoke to a nice lady at Hilton Honors. She raised a query with Barclaycard requesting the points whilst I was on the call and she awarded me 3,000 Hilton Honors bonus points instantly.

Harrier25 852 posts

My November points have finally arrived this morning! 😀

John 1,000 posts

See they turn up eventually without doing anything… though well done to those who bothered to complain and get £25

(well according to Rob saving £25 is not worth doing unless it’s £25 of sausage rolls).

Harrier25 852 posts

Big fish to fry!! 😂

Anna 458 posts

Got mine today as well.

QFFlyer 156 posts

Mine from my November statement, all 16 of them, posted today.

Crafty 150 posts

Yes, a woman from “Barclays” (rather than Barclaycard) phoned me today to tell me they had all been sent overnight as one big batch. She wasn’t sure what the problem had been or if it would happen again. I also received my £25 today (which I had asked for in app chat).

AJA 1,070 posts

My points posted on 21 December.

On a separate note when does Gold status kick in from spending over 10k on the card? And who do you contact if it doesn’t update? I hit the threshold in mid-November but my status still shows as Silver. I tried online chat with Hilton this morning but they were claiming that I needed to have my credit card details populated in the hilton profile. Is that correct? I mean the points from the credit card spend transfer (eventually)

DarrenS 91 posts

My November points posted on 21 December. My December points have just posted today!

Roberto 281 posts

My November points posted on 21 December. My December points have just posted today!

SNAP…. Like busses , you wait ages for one and two come along at the same time..

jshRR 32 posts

Yep – mine also ! I wonder if they were the same two buses …?

Crafty 150 posts

Hmm, mine didn’t – anyone else missing December points?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.