8th July 2023 at 13:28Tony_D 31 posts
How often do Hilton have promotions? We are planning to book a Hilton for April next year (Budapest) and wondering if it is worth waiting for a promotion.8th July 2023 at 14:24The Savage Squirrel 545 posts
“Promotion” prices can be anything from a discount to a significant increase.
That’s a long way out to book a non-refundable rate anyway; just book a refundable rate, monitor and rebook as needed.8th July 2023 at 17:58Travel Strong 234 posts
Agreed. Promotions are not a thing to be waiting on with Hilton. Book a flex rate and keep rebooking if it goes down.8th July 2023 at 18:00Travel Strong 234 posts
(also, AirBnB in Budapest offers incredible accomodation for £50 per night, and makes both hiltons, the intercontinental, and the sofitel quite dull in comparison)8th July 2023 at 19:17Rob2,194 postsHfP Staff
Book a flexible rate, keep an eye on it, rebook if needed.8th July 2023 at 21:47NigelHamilton 146 posts
A couple of times a year Hilton seems to do offers on AMEX cards, £50 off £200 have been the last two. If your booking falls after the promotional period, you can book a non-refundable rate and your card will be charged centrally and the £50 credited back to you on the AMEX statement. No idea if Budapest was on the list of included hotels last time I’m afraid.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Avios not refunded
- JDB on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- JDB on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Dragonlady on Virgin Voyages not returning to Australia later this year
- tiberius on Anyone been to Bahrain?
- tootsci on Crediting Avios on Vueling to IB?
- jj on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- peasoup on Aer Lingus new qualification period – 1st April 2024
- Travel Strong on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.