Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Hilton status – when does it expire?

• Ned 15 posts

I assume so but luckily I have stays at half term to burn through some points while I still had status as I’m not likely to do enough stays this year to get Hilton diamond on top of Marriott platinum so great timing!

John 1,000 posts

Well I guess I wasted £150 on mattress runs.

Tracy 315 posts

@ned, me too. 1 stay to retain diamond for another year 🎉🎉

stu287 7 posts

I got the same email so presume its not a scam. I was nowhere close to retaining diamond but have just had an email saying that if I stay one night before march 31 I will retain my status… it does say I need to register in the small print but I can’t find where to register

Crafty 150 posts

In the last hour or so I got an email that says if I do one stay before 31 March my diamond rolls over to end March next year

Does it specifically say Diamond in your email? Mine only refers to “elite status”, which leaves as many questions as answers!

Tracy 315 posts

@Crafty, indeed it does not specifically mention which tier. “Congrats! You’re automatically on the way to maintaining your status. We’ve extended the deadline – and you just
    need one more stay.”

Ned 15 posts

Can’t remember but it’s pretty cut and dry. I am a diamond so that can only be what’s extended

Jon 268 posts

Just to add – with perfect timing, this month’s statement has just landed in my inbox. No longer any mention of expiry date…

This month’s statement has just arrived and… apparently I have Diamond until March 31st 2025, not 2024. Which is nice. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe same for others?

Carlos 758 posts

Despite having the HH card and renewing Gold for hitting 10k last year as required, it hasnt shown on my account.
    Open complaint raised and expecting them to fix it.

Having said that and checked the above comment.. looks like they have dropped that reference of going back to silver
    But the expiry date is still on the monthly statement email..

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.