Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Hilton Terminal 4

• mecrash 21 posts

I might have missed it somewhere,
    However, as we have a stay coming up I noticed the parking at T4 hilton is now showing as £30 a night via NOR upgrades..
    Having checked the hotel website, it is indeed £30 a night..
    This seems like day light Robbery to me, as I thought the previous charges were extortionate..

I might turn up wearing my Dick Turpin outfit and mask on check in..
    When did this change ?
    I know I book well in advance, however I don’t remember the charge being this high..
    I would never have booked with a £30 a night fee..

Martin

E 92 posts

It was £30 per night early last year I think. Can’t remember exactly when it changed but it’s not that recent. It was £25 for a couple of years before then so it’s still wasn’t cheap at that. Presumably it showed as £25 per night when you booked?

JDB 4,386 posts

@mecrash – you are paying the premium for staying in the more expensive hotel. The adjacent Premier Inn only charges £20. The food and drink is also more expensive, but better at the Hilton.

While the headline parking price might seem a lot, have you seen the price of LHR car parks or indeed the cost of parking in London, even in outer boroughs? That makes it quite reasonable!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.