Hilton Transfer Problem
22nd September 2022 at 12:28toekneeheart
I have been running into an issue this week with HH points transfers. I am collecting points for a big redemption and have had both my wife and my brother buy points on my behalf. My wife’s points transferred to my account without problem, but, despite reaching the ‘Thank you for your Transfer’ page which includes a Confirmation Number, my brother’s points haven’t transferred across. I first tried on Sunday, it is now Thursday. His account, though unused, meets all the required criteria, having been open for a number of years.
Anyone else encountered this issue? It’s driving me crackers.22nd September 2022 at 12:42Aston100
Send an email to:
Don’t bother with the web live agents.22nd September 2022 at 12:47toekneeheart
Thanks. The web agent gave me the following email address: HHAccountReview@hilton.com
Any idea if that’s any good?22nd September 2022 at 12:59Aston10022nd September 2022 at 13:29toekneeheart
I’ve emailed both. We’ll see what happens. In the meantime I called HH on 08000 884333 and after much holding was told that it might be because my brother’s account has seen limited activity in the past 8 years and therefore the transfer (and points purchase that preceded it) might be ‘in review’. Apparently it should sort itself out in a couple of days time but we’ll see. Kind of annoying that it says ‘Thanks for your transfer’ and gives zero indication that you may have a wait on your hands.
Will keep you updated with what happens.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Michael C on Sri Lanka and Sri Lankan airlines
- degsy on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- ChrisBCN on HKT Phuket luggage storage
- Liz on Chat thread – Thursday 1st December
- Guernsey Globetrotter on Chat thread – Thursday 1st December
- JDB on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- Guernsey Globetrotter on Shangri La Advent Calendar
- StanTheMan on HKT Phuket luggage storage
- can on We have already received an application from you for this Card.
- dahokolomoki on Hilton £200 get £50 Amex Offer: Multiple Stays?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.