I have a multi-city leg booked in I class (business) – can I upgrade to first?
23rd May 2023 at 21:58spawn606 47 posts
I want to book a multi-city cash booking in I class. There is first avios availability on the LHR > US portion of the flight. Am I able to upgrade this portion to first class?
Thanks!25th May 2023 at 13:26spawn606 47 posts
Bump !25th May 2023 at 13:40NorthernLass 6,660 posts
Maybe call BA and ask – you’d need to call anyway?25th May 2023 at 13:44spawn606 47 posts
Maybe call BA and ask – you’d need to call anyway?
True but I haven’t booked the ticket yet as I would only book if I knew it was possible to upgrade!
I have hit n miss experiences with call centres so avoid until needed xD25th May 2023 at 13:49BA Flyer IHG Stayer 1,844 posts
Book it then call. If no F available then cancel within the 24 hour booking period for full refund.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Interview: Sir Tim Clark, CEO Emirates, on his new Business Class, success of Premium Economy
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.